Learn the best techniques to create a perfect PM resume.
Fundamentals of resumes
- What is an ATS?
- How to create a resume that 'beats' the ATS
- The most common mistakes to avoid in your Resume
Creating your resume
- Step-by-step on how to create your resume
- Deep dive into all the sections your resume should include
- How to write accomplishments relevant to Product Management skills
- Tailoring your resume to the job you are applying to
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
Is the course Lifetime access?
Do I need PM experience to take the course?
If I have many years of PM experience, is the course for me?
Why should I follow your advice? Who are you?
Is there a Guarantee?
Ok. What do I do next if I want to enroll?
Who am I?
👋 Hi - I'm Diego Granados and just like you... I didn't know how to crack my Product Management Interview.
I moved to the U.S. in 2015 to pursue my goal and land a job in Tech.
After 5 years of being a Product Manager in Top Tech Silicon valley companies and helping thousands of people get into Product Management through my content...
I finally broke down the entire Product Management interview process into this course!
Today I'm sharing all my secrets in this program so you can do the same in 1/100th the time!
Because of my contributions to helping to aspire and current Product Managers to land their dream job I have been recognized
- As a top Product Influencer by the Scale Higher organization (co-founded by Ravi Mehta)
- As a top Product Leader by Product School
- Recognized and recommended by Lenny Rachitsky in his Newsletter
- Recommended by recruiters from companies like Amazon and LinkedIn to aspiring PMs
If you want to check my trajectory, check out my LinkedIn Profile and see why more than 75k people chose to follow me on their journey to break into Product Management!
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The sales figures stated on this landing page and discussed in the Product Interview Operating System program are our personal sales figures and in some cases the sales figures of previous or existing clients. Please understand these results are not typical. We’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who buys “how to” information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE THE Product Interview Operating System COURSE.